View Profile qkilsdonk

All 31 Movie Reviews

3 w/ Responses

it was FUCKNG PSYCO! :D Why is everyone so normal about it? this is totally mental and thats why it's so great! :)

twinfang responds:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! FU**ING PSYCO! ;)
very thanks!

Hello

The brown stuff looks like shit on the wall hahahahaha

@ NyteMyre

You are absolutely a retard. Have you ever tried to make something like this yourself? you faggot. I looked at your profile page and it looks like your ultimately depressed. You cannot, you cannot give this a 1. you have no experience what so ever. I think it took you quite sometime to found out where the start button of your computer was, no wait. someone told you.

Awsomeness

YEAH

Nice!

@jeffrobot,

Seriously do you believe the crap jeffrobot's pooping out his mouth? I think he had never ever played an MMORPG and that he is just to dumb to understand the humor. I thought is was great. Please don't get a writer just because jeffrobot thinks everyone is born with the same sense of humor. The one that is a ego is jeffrobot himself, the poor noob.

keep doing this great stuff and keep the writing to yourself
10/10
5/5

Nice!

Hey man,
I liked your movie because you have the ability to combine emotion with animation and music. You have also done great animating.

Lololololol

seriously, Animation was top-notch, but the sound and voice was far away from the animation quality.

animation was sooo good.

this is great!!

WOHOOOOOOO

COOOOL

A kid riding a sperm cell? O.o

Amazing great

you really have to watch this 2 or 3 times before you realize what kind of master piece this is.

Male