View Profile qkilsdonk

All 23 Audio Reviews

12 w/ Responses

I don't know about you, but i see happy flying dinosaurs.

DanJohansen responds:

bwhaha that is actually not a bad idea

PEW PEW PEW is the right description. lol. awesome but somewhat overwhelming for me xD.

Hey, good song! Unlike most of all the other "trippin" music on newgrounds this is normal house that could be played in a club. Only parts of the lead synth fayde away to the kick.

Nice song. For the rest I don't have knowlege of music. When did you start producing?

-Quintus

Timodeus responds:

I started producing some months ago. If you listen to some of my other songs, you'll see that this is the first song that could actually be looked upon as something decent. Two or three years ago, I made about 30 songs on Techno Ejay 4 (all shit), uploaded everything to youtube, then deleted them all a couple of months later. Then I had a "dry" period, didn't produce anything, made a hardstyle song in FL studio 8, not too bad but still nothing professional. I deleted that as well. then began the songs i have on newgrounds now. This is the only song i've got on YouTube.
Hope you followed through, thanks for the stars :D

-Incarcerator

Unlike most of the other people on newgrounds you are one talented motherf*cker.

I dont know what to think O.o

DJ-Martcore responds:

That's not much.

Overrated

Yeah!

you sound like Eminem ;)

O-Prime125 responds:

Naah i doubt it! xD
Eminems just a legend! :)

dude are you serious?

I am thinking of a rabbit thats mentally retarded and is walking on a rainbow drinking pure alcohol and singing this song while everyone around him is dieing and bleeding to death.

-Quintus

Do you realize that you are Number 1?

you deserve it,