TF5 - Alone in the Dark TF5 - Alone in the Dark

it was FUCKNG PSYCO! :D Why is everyone so normal about it? this is totally mental and thats why it's so great! :)

twinfang responds:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! FU**ING PSYCO! ;)
very thanks!

Colors(short) Colors(short)

Hello

The brown stuff looks like shit on the wall hahahahaha

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

@ NyteMyre

You are absolutely a retard. Have you ever tried to make something like this yourself? you faggot. I looked at your profile page and it looks like your ultimately depressed. You cannot, you cannot give this a 1. you have no experience what so ever. I think it took you quite sometime to found out where the start button of your computer was, no wait. someone told you.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Awsomeness

YEAH

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Nice!

@jeffrobot,

Seriously do you believe the crap jeffrobot's pooping out his mouth? I think he had never ever played an MMORPG and that he is just to dumb to understand the humor. I thought is was great. Please don't get a writer just because jeffrobot thinks everyone is born with the same sense of humor. The one that is a ego is jeffrobot himself, the poor noob.

keep doing this great stuff and keep the writing to yourself
10/10
5/5

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Nice!

Hey man,
I liked your movie because you have the ability to combine emotion with animation and music. You have also done great animating.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Lololololol

seriously, Animation was top-notch, but the sound and voice was far away from the animation quality.

animation was sooo good.

Idiot Dancer Idiot Dancer

this is great!!

WOHOOOOOOO

Project Retribution Project Retribution

wowowowowowow

NICE, this is really really good.
WHAT??!?! only 4/5?
comon NG you can vote better than 4/5.

Bath Bath

COOOOL

A kid riding a sperm cell? O.o