TF5 - Alone in the Dark TF5 - Alone in the Dark

it was FUCKNG PSYCO! :D Why is everyone so normal about it? this is totally mental and thats why it's so great! :)

twinfang responds:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! FU**ING PSYCO! ;)
very thanks!

Colors(short) Colors(short)

Hello

The brown stuff looks like shit on the wall hahahahaha

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

@ NyteMyre

You are absolutely a retard. Have you ever tried to make something like this yourself? you faggot. I looked at your profile page and it looks like your ultimately depressed. You cannot, you cannot give this a 1. you have no experience what so ever. I think it took you quite sometime to found out where the start button of your computer was, no wait. someone told you.

Exit Path Exit Path

Nice little game

Flash Rpg Game Flash Rpg Game

Nice

Man i like your game. I finished it :D
It would be nice if you sell your previous armor. Ow yeah, the magic power is no use later in the game. Add some grafic's and make a version 2 :D:D:D:D

Starbeamer Starbeamer

I don't know about you, but i see happy flying dinosaurs.

DanJohansen responds:

bwhaha that is actually not a bad idea

Target Locked (8-bit) Target Locked (8-bit)

PEW PEW PEW is the right description. lol. awesome but somewhat overwhelming for me xD.

Capricorn Capricorn

Hey, good song! Unlike most of all the other "trippin" music on newgrounds this is normal house that could be played in a club. Only parts of the lead synth fayde away to the kick.

Deathwing Deathwing

Yeah!

@Flidd1k,

Sorry to say but i think your quite wrong by saying that he looks like he's about to start a tea party. The emotion on his face expresses an evil sort of grin and a arrogant look like hes thinking "i am the best, i'll conquer you all!! muwahaha".

Great! 10/10 5/5

Gish 2 teaser art Gish 2 teaser art

nice

the text "Gish 2" doesn't fit. but who cares. cause it's awsome :D.